Boom Racing 1.9 TE37 KRAIT Beadlock Wheels w/ XT6 Hubs
Boom Racing is releasing a new line of TE37 KRAIT beadlock aluminum wheels with new removable hubs.
Two new versions of TE37 are releasing - TE37X and TE37LG.
The new TE37 KRAIT beadlock wheel is heavy duty and designed to withstand abuse. It uses a 6-bolt design to assemble the wheel.
KRAIT wheels are used in crawling and U4 rock racing, with many wins under its belt.
XT6 Hub Series is Boom Racing's removable aluminum 6-lug hubs. They are available in multiple sizes for desired width.
- Width: 28mm
- Weight: 67.5 grams / wheel
- Offset: 1mm with XT606 Hubs (without hex)
- Lightweight performance based beadlock wheels
- Improved center ring design enables longer lasting tires
- Easy 6-bolt installation on any tire
- High Grade Nickel Plated M2.5 Bolts
- Very easy installation even on the most difficult to install tires
- 4x TE37X KRAIT Aluminum Wheel
- 4x XT605 Aluminum Hex
- 48x M2.5x8 Button Head Screw
- KRAIT Decal Sheet
TE37X - Black / Bronze / Silver / Gun Metal
TE37LG - Black / Bronze / Silver
Optional Hub Sizes:
XT6015pin (1.5mm pin offset) #BRXT6015pin
XT601 (1mm offset) #BRXT601
XT606 (6mm offset) #BRXT606 (Included)
XT608 (8mm offset) #BRXT608
TE37X Gun Metal