Boom Racing BADASS Center Drive Shaft Set For Traxxas TRX4
Boom Racing releases complete heavy duty steel center drivelines for the Traxxas TRX4 Sport, Land Rover and Ford Bronco.
This is a BADASS™ heavy duty steel universal Center Drive Shaft (or Driveline) for crawlers and trucks.
BADASS™ is a product line Boom Racing developed to represent ultra durability and strength, using the highest quality material for RC parts.
Grub screw pin taps into the driveshaft. The red collar rings are not threaded and are for scale looks.
Washers and spacers are provided to shim the input and output shafts that are especially needed for high pinion bevel gears.
The female shaft are splined all the way through.
- High grade alloy steel
- Lightweight and ultra hard steel for strength and durability
- Input/Output hole side: 5mm
- High degree articulation (no binding)
- Beefed up joints with press-fit design for ultra durability
- Long-lasting and tested against metal fatigue
- Splined all the way though (Female)
- Realistic scale looks
- Adjustable length: 85-113mm (81-109mm pin-to-pin) and 105-135mm (101-131mm pin-to-pin)
Fits these models:
- Traxxas TRX4 Land Rover D110
- Traxxas TRX4 Ford Bronco
- Traxxas TRX4 Sport
- BADASS HD Steel CVD Center Driveshaft 85-113mm (81-109mm pin-to-pin) x1
- BADASS HD Steel CVD Center Driveshaft 105-135mm (101-131mm pin-to-pin) x1
- Aluminum CNC collars (with scale bolts) (4pcs)
- Aluminum CNC collars (low profile) (4pcs)
- M3 set screw pin (4pcs)
- Washer 0.5mm (4pcs)
- Spacer 1mm (4pcs)
- Spacer 2mm (4pcs)
- Spacer 3mm (4pcs)