The Team Raffee Co. D90 Metal Chassis Kit has a front 3-link setup with chassis-mounted servo (CMS) and a Panhard mount. Rear runs links as well.
The chassis includes Team Raffee Co. Complete Scale Axles, steel front, and rear front and driveshaft’s, driveshaft from the motor to transfer case, aluminum shocks, 1.9 Beadlock wheels and tires, transmission, T-case, aluminum links, HD gears, battery plate, body mounts, skid plate, aluminum links and plastic ball ends, rails and bumpers, shock towers and receiver box.
- Scale 1:10
- Comes with new version Team Raffee Co. Scale Axles
- Pre-mounted onto Team Raffee Co. extension rails for direct fitment onto the TRC D90 Defender bodies (so there is no need to change the rails yourself).
- Overall length (bumper to bumper): 430mm
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Frame width: 85mm
- Front bumper width:196mm
- Rear bumper width: 190mm
- Body post width: 190mm
- Mainly all parts in 6061 alloy Assembled
- Full metal internal gears in axles
- Full metal internal gears in the transmission
- Full metal internal gears in the transfer case
- HD universal drive axles
- All metal steering rods
- 4x Steel adjustable shock mounts
- 1x Pinion gear included
- 4x 12mm Hex
- 4x Metal 1.9 Beadlock wheels & tires
To complete this chassis you will need
- 2-channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Battery & Charger
When you receive the car, do not put electronics and battery on it immediately and run it immediately. Inspect the vehicle and take it apart, including the axles, which you need to shim them and grease them properly. Check all of the screws to make sure they are tightened and nothing is loose.