ROC Hobby 1/12 MB Willys US Army Truck Ready-To-Run
To recreate and capture that original love for the Willys MB, ROC Hobby has gone through a repeated testing and upgrading process to present you with this one-of-its-kind model: 1:12 1941 Willys MB Model.
No less than its larger sibling - the 1:6 1941 MB Scaler - it features a realistic molded hard body, finished with a delicate pad printing technique including real rear-view mirrors, a detailed dashboard, rubber tires, and removable accessories such as a fuel tank, axe, shovel, hood, windshield, and a top bow assembly.
However, the 1:12 1941 Willys MB features even more. More Details — such as lifelike canvas seats, a fold-down rear seat with openable bins, and tires with stunning scale tread patterns. More Realistic — the Willys MB chassis features a solid ladder frame rail that mirrors its full-size counterpart, multi-leaf springs with dampers as well as offset differentials, making this vehicle exquisitely equal to the legendary historical Willys. More Versatile — the Willys MB features a fantastic LED system (four turn lights, two headlights, and a blackout lamp) that helps explore the dark of night.
Besides the scale finishing and detail its 2.4GHz ANT transmitter provides modelers from rookies to experts with the opportunity to enjoy exciting trails with a Two-speed transmission option (Crawling Mode and Beginner Mode), as well as alerting the user with a Low-Battery Warning, Forgotten Alarm, Motor Overload Protection, and more!
Sometimes, Smaller really is Better. The Legend lives on – 1941 MB Willys MB!
- Authentic full-time 4WD includes a radio transmitter & receiver and a battery.
- Delicate army green body finished with the fine pad-printing design
- Realistic scale detailing including canvas seats, rear-view mirrors, dashboards, leaf springs & dampers, tires, and metal ladder frame rails.
- Additional movable scale features and accessories like rear seat, ax, shovel, two bins, windshield, rotating steering wheel, and fuel tank
- The perfect match for 1/12 figures
- Up to seven LED lights are included for nighttime driving.
- Optional parts (canvas top, machine gun, and trailer) provide further scale finishing
- Scale: 1/12
- Size: 278mm x 136mm x 140mm
- Wheelbase: 169mm
- Ground Clearance: 24mm
- Approach Angle: 41°
- Departure Angle: 40°
- Max Speed: 8KM/H
- Remote Distance:30M
- Smart Light Effect
- Endurance: 20mins
- 2-speed Gearshift
- Smart Light Effect
- 4G Transmitter + 2in1 ESC & Receiver
- 3Y 9g Digital Servo x3
- 180 Brushed Motor
- 1/12 scaler x1
- Transmitter x 1
- Receiver x1
- USB Charger x1
- Battery 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh x1
- Manual x1
- Hex Wrench Socket x1
- Bind Connector x1