Traction Hobby 1/8 Brabus G550 4X4 G-Wagen Crawler RTR Pink Ed.
Is this girl power? How often do you see a pink RC crawler, let alone a Brabus G-Wagen? Traction Hobby just released a Pink Edition 1/8 Brabus G550 4X4 Crawler Ready-To-Run.
- Multi-Connection Formed Steel Crawler Chassis, Dual-side pipe design. can ensure the strength of the crawler.
- Nylon Front and Rear Axles are strong and durable. The new design-axle bridge extension kit gets more steering angle. Add brass weight.
- Takes full advantage of its excellent 45º steering angle to get better traction, you can easily clear the technical terrain obstacle.
- Remote Control Front and Rear Diff Locks. You can lock and unlock the front and rear differentials to adjust your driving needs directly from the transmitter.
- Partition transmission system. Shift Between 2WD and 4WD easily.
- Remote control High/Low 2 speed transmission. Low speed gear ratio is 2.9, high speed gear ratio is 1.
- Reverse transmission function can be anti-torque twist and makes crawler get better performance
- High simulated new-design body set, light brace kit, Front & Rear wipers, barde wheel brow, rearview mirror
- 2.2” metal rim and 4.7×1.6, R2.2 tire (Pro Comp authorized)
- Multi-mounting hole position of steering arm is optional, Ackermann steering hole and common hole
- Led Light Module include Turn Left & Right / Brake / Day Light
- Scale: 1/8
- Length: 642mm
- Width: 280mm
- Height: 307mm
- Wheelbase: 374mm
- Wheel track: 237.5mm
- Chassis underground clearance: 75mm
- Minimum underground clearance: 52mm
- Approach Angle: 47°/ Departure Angle: 42°/Passing Angle: 51°
- Motor RS775 14T Brushed Crawler Motor
- ESC: Hobbywing QuicRun WP 880 Dual Brushed 80A ESC
- Battery: Suggest 7.4V-14.8V 2-4S LiPo battery (Not included)
- Chassis frame: Multi-Connection design formed steel and high simulation double-side pipe chassis
- Suspension: Nylon front and rear straight axle/non independent
- Shock Absorber: 102mm Metal shock absorber Multi-hole position Mount (Optional Upgrade to 8 Pcs Shock)
- Body shell: Traction Hobby new design 1.5mm PC shell
- Pinion gear:14T
- Spur gear: 50T Nylon tooth
- Driving: 4WD / 2WD Shifting Transmission System
- Wheel: 2.2inch metal rim and 4.7×6 R2.2 tire (PROCOMP authorized)
- Steering servo: TH1623HV (23kg Degree/25T)
- Front & Rear diff lock servo: TH1036 (3kg)
- Transfer box servo: TH1036 (3kg)
- Two-speed servo: TH1036 (3kg)
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz Flysky NB4 customized (8 CH)
Benz Alloy 3.0" beadlock wheels
Traction Hobby/Voodoo Tires 3.0" tires
Photos are for illustration only and may not come exactly like display photos.