ROC Hobby 1/18 Katana V2 Ready-To-Run Crawler
Introducing the ROC Hobby 1:18 Katana V2 with LC80 Hard Body ready-to-run.
The Katana Version 2 has upgraded metal gears, driveshafts and aluminum rails.
From the period-correct lights and functioning indicators to vents on the vehicle body, the Katana was designed to static-model standards. Even the interior is painstakingly recreated in a 1:18 scale.
A feature-packed trail-proven chassis drives the Katana. Aluminum rails provide a rigid platform while a multilink geometry with Panhard bar chassis design allows for maximum axle articulation.
Power is delivered from the super high-torque gearbox to ultra-grippy Beadlock tires via nylon driveshafts.
Water-resistant 2S 7.4V electronics consist of an independent servo, 2-in-1 receiver/ESC, 050 motor, and 7.4V 600mAh battery; allowing for a high power-to-weight ratio and all-weather operations.
If you want the best-looking, best performing 1:18 scaler on the market, look no further than the ROC Hobby Katana!
- Injection-molded hard body
- Functional hood
- Scale interior features
- Multifunctional light control system (CH3 for on/off and functional indicators)
- Rhino bumper kit & roof rack
- High traction M/T tire with 1.0inch internal bead lock wheel
- Realistic pinion & ring gear axle
- High torque transmission with 104:1 FDL
- Water-resistant electronics with 2.4GHz radio
- High torque over-sized 55T brushed motor
- 4v 2S LiPo battery with up to 30minute run times
- Chassis mounted servo
- Aluminum ladder chassis
- Tuned coil shocks
- Length 281.5mm x Width 114mm x Height: 137mm
- Wheelbase: 155mm
- Ground Clearance: 34mm
- Departure Angle: 58.5°
- Approach Angle: 44°
- Ø56 High-grip big block M/T tires
- 1.0 inch Beadlock truck rims
- 2-in-1 ESC/Receiver
- 050 55T brushed motor
- Independent Servo
- 4GHz radio
- 4V 2S Lipo Battery
- 1/18 Katana x1
- USB charger
- Binding plug
- 4x AA battery (for remote)